Welcome to Dennis Roncoroni, CPA
GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTING CONSULTANT
I strive to assist small and medium sized businesses with the preparation for and assistance with Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) audits and the complex accounting requirements of Federal Government contracts.
I am a one person consulting operation located in Havre de Grace, MD. I am looking to assist small and medium sized businesses obtain and properly account for the costs incurred when performing Federal Government contracts. I maintain an active CPA license in both PA and MD. I retired from the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA), an independent agency within the Department of Defense (DoD) after over 35 years of continuous federal service. With my background from DCAA, I believe that I am uniquely qualified to assist clients with the complex accounting requirements mandated by Federal Government contracts.
- Assist with maintaining the accounting records and preparation of billings/invoices as required for NASA contracts;
- Prepare methodology for the preparation of Provisional Billing Rates;
- Provide consulting services on the preparation of Forward Pricing Rates;
- Provide guidance and assist in establishing a job cost accounting system for a cost-type Navy contract;
- Prepare guidance for the preparation of the submission of incurred costs;
- Provide an expert opinion regarding Cost Accounting Standard coverage.
- Errors and Omissions Insurance with “The Philadelphia Insurance Co.”
- Liability Insurance with “Erie Insurance Co.”
- BKH, LLC, Millwood, VA
- Bluestone Environmental Group, Inc., Berwyn, PA
- EM Photonics, Newark, DE
- The Lockwood Group LLC, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
- KCF Technologies, Inc., State College, PA